Welcome to tag week here on OiaM!
Today we’re starting off with the Mystery Blogger Award, which I was kindly nominated by the very wonderful Gayle! Thanks so much, angel ❤
Also, this tag was created by Okoto Enigmas!
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Answer the 5 questions you were asked
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Nominate 10-20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question
- Share a link to your best post(s).
Three Things About Me
- I care passionately about social justice! If you know me in real life (or honestly on the blogosphere too haha) you’ll know that I’m an activist.
- I am the ABSOLUTE worst at procrastination 😉 I think it’s because I’m a Gemini? Speaking of which, my birthday’s coming soon (because I’m a Gemini hehe)!
- I’m a vegan!! (since May 4 hahaha auspicious date, huh? BECK) I’ve been vegetarian for my entire life and recently went vegan.
My Favorite Posts
To be fair, I think everyone has different opinions on what my best post is, but here are the ones (in recent times) that I’m the proudest of!!
Why You Should Watch The Show ‘Never Have I Ever’ Now // ft. rant, bias in the media, representation matters! – this one because I really WENT OFF and somehow ended up ranting for 2000+ words
Why Feminism Sucks – this one because it’s one of my most popular posts!! I also went off (see a trend here?) and I’m proud of it 🙂
7 Of My Favorite Types of Characters – these are all quite recent, but I think I did a damn good job of organizing my thoughts! That’s always hard XD.
1. What could you give a 40min presentation on with absolutely no preparation?
I’ve done this before, believe it or not!! I could DEFINITELY give a huge presentation on the roots of climate change and why patriarchy, white supremacy, colonialism, and (to some extent) capitalism need to be abolished.
Somewhere in there, I would tie it to #screwthepolice (although I love B99, we must acknowledge that the police suck as a whole).
2. What small gesture from a stranger made a big impact on you?
I can’t think of anything, but people who compliment my ‘maturity’ always make me feel good about myself! The people who say I’m ‘too immature’ to be dealing with hard concepts like I mentioned above?
Oh, well. Whatever.
3. How can you be a light in someone’s life this week?
I love this question! I want to make a good impact on my fam this week by making yummy things! 😉 I’ve been in a crappy mood because I’m on my period (boohoo) so here’s to hoping I get the energy soon to make some treats 😑
Or I guess I could just take the easy way and comment on people’s blog posts! That sounds fun 🙂
4. What are three words that describe you well?
Ah, the dreaded three words question.
Driven. (incredibly) Lazy. Passionate.
(interpret that in your own way- it definitely sounds like I’m a Slytherin XD)
5. If you could be invisible, what would you do?
I KNOW I should think of a better answer.
But I also know that the main use for my newfound invisibility powers will be cheating at PE when we have to run. Come on, we’ve all wanted to do this, don’t lie! XD
- What is a color combination (three colors) that describe your personality, and why?
- What was the last book you read? How would you rate it?
- When did you last cook/bake something?
- Do you have any unpopular opinions that AREN’T bookish? Spill the tea 😉
- What mainstream stores do you mostly shop at?
(by the way, I won’t be tagging people for all the tags this week!)
(I couldn’t think of 10-20 people I didn’t tag last week XD)
Thanks for reading! Be prepared for multiple posts this week 😉
What do you think is my best post? What’s your Zodiac sign? Are you proud of me for writing the first post that hasn’t gone over 1000 words in SO LONG? (excluding short stories)