Hey everyone! I’m super excited because this is the first award I’ve been nominated for. Thanks Kriti for nominating me! Definitely check out her blog if you haven’t already.
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they can get!
Here are the rules:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog. Like and comment on their posts.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well. (no one has it on their blogs. ahh I don’t know who this is so I’m not doing it)
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blogs.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
1. Which fictional character would you bring into the real world?
Um. Are you asking me to pick ONE?! Impossible, but nice try lol. I think I’ll pick one character from each of my favorite book (series) for this question: Leo Valdez (my boi), Reyna Ramírez-Arellano (ahh I love her character!!), Hermione Granger (I mean, who doesn’t want to talk to Hermione?), Elide Lochan (I love her!!), Constance Contraire (she’s not particularly pleasant but I’d enjoy talking to her), Daniel Bae (he just seems interesting), and so many more I can’t choose!
2. Do you like dressing differently or do you play it safe when it comes to fashion?
So I do like dressing differently (i.e. bandanas, scarves, rompers, plaid and layers, new haristyles, bright colors) but I feel self-conscious. So I probably shouldn’t go into a huge discussion here, but I can’t help it- sorry! Just skip to the next q if you’re bored XD.
I’m really short. Like, I’m in middle school but several people think I’m a third or fourth grade. I’ve been called a five year old or a toddler on several occasions; people pretend like they can’t see me because I’m too short. So when I dress up or try to actually look good (which I enjoy doing) I feel stupid, like it’s something that I shouldn’t do. No one in third grade dresses like that- it would look weird if I do that, right? So that’s basically what goes on in my mind. And enough ranting! On to the next question-
3. If you could get rid of one person in the world, who would it be?
I literally have no idea. NEXT!~
4. What time of the day are you the most productive?
Afternoon, actually. I’m okay in the morning (I honestly don’t know because I’ve only recently started getting up before 6 AM lol) and terrible in the night after 7 PM.
5. I want to change the name of my blog, could you suggest some names?
This is a decision that you should make, but maybe I can rack my brain for something?? Let’s see. What about: The Scribbling Muser or Scribbled Thoughts, in keeping with your current blog name: The Introspective Scribbler? I’m sorry, I really am no help!
3 Facts About Me:
- I love to read and sing.
- I don’t have a favorite colour.
- Someday I’m going to get brown highlights in my hair. 🙂
- What inspired you to start blogging?
- What is your favorite cuisine of food?
What is the most funny incident of your life?
- What makes you relaxed?
- Weird Q: Pinapples on pizza?
My best performing post so far is April Blogging Challenge Day 29.
◊ Kiwi ◊
◊ El ◊
◊ Isabel ◊
◊ Thony ◊
◊ Chloe ◊
◊ Genna ◊
◊ Audrey Kate ◊
◊ Mukta ◊
◊ Vrunda ◊
◊ Bibi ◊
◊ Carissa ◊
This award is not necessary to do, but I would love to see what you all have to say!