Three ways to win my heart:
The fangirl in me-
- The first thing you say to me: “You drool in your sleep.”
- When I say “May the odds be ever in your favor” because they’re going to take a test and they get it 😉
- Write me a poem about how my eyes are as green as pickled toads. Even though I have brown eyes. Even though I’ve never seen a pickled toad.
The sappy emotional me-
- Compliment me. I don’t get compliments from people my age, so it matters A LOT to me. Even if you’re not my age, I’ll instantly like you if you’re genuine.
- Talk to me. Yes, you probably asked me ‘how are you?”, smiled when I said ‘good’, and left. Don’t say that I didn’t make an effort to continue the conversation. I would if I could sense that you wanted to, darling!
- Make me food. Sorry-not-sorry, but food is ALWAYS a win 🙂
Aaand, that’s it, loves!