Hi! This is Aditi again, ready to get to know each other! Hurrah!
But jokes aside, I haven’t really said anything about myself, and it is quite important for a blogger to get to know their bloggies (I don’t think that’s a word…). So here goes everything!
I looooooove books!
No, seriously- I probably can’t live without reading. Despite the fact that I do more than seven extracurricular classes, I still tear through a couple of books per week. I read faster than the average kid my age, but I know others who read just as fast as me. My favorite genres are mostly fantasy, mythology and realistic fiction.
Because I love books too much, I can’t stop writing without a 2.
Basically, some of my favorite fantasy series’ are:
- Harry Potter
- Percy Jackson and The Olympians
- Percy Jackson and the Heroes of Olympus
- Magnus Chase
- The Kane Chronicles
- Trials of Apollo
- The Red Queen
- Throne of Glass
- The Shiva Trilogy
- The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel
- The Chronicles of Narnia
And my favorite fantasy books are:
- The Girl Who Drank the Moon
- The Phantom Tollbooth
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
And my favorite realistic fiction books:
- The Fault In Our Stars
- Turtles All The Way Down
- Will Grayson, Will Grayson
- An Abundance of Katherines
- Counting By Sevens
- Out Of My Mind
- Inside Out And Back Again
- One For the Murphys
- The Lions of Little Rock
- The Romeo and Juliet Code
- Romeo Blue
- What My Mother Doesn’t Know
- The Secret Garden
- The Little Princess
- Escape From Mr. Lemocello’s Library
And, that’s it for now, so see you guys later! Comment below if you love any of these books, too!